Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Winnipeg Comic Con

This past weekend was the comic convention here in Winnipeg. Thanks to everyone that came over to the Grumble Toy table. It is always nice to meet new people and to see old friends that we haven't seen in awhile. I wasn't able to be there this year because of school but I will be there next year in full force. All in all, this years comic con was a huge success and both Chris and I are looking forward to next year!

I always enjoy comic con because it is fun to meet our customers in person and it is also an amazing time for people watching! People dress up in some pretty crazy and elaborate costumes, especially when comic con is held near Halloween.
Here are some pictures of our booth. I think that Chris did a really great job on the booth this year. It is always hard to display the Japanese toys because they all come in little plastic bags. So we have to be a bit creative to make our table look organized.


-grumble toy

No comments: