Friday, May 8, 2009

.....weird!

So Chris and I were in Toronto last week and we had a really fun time despite the cooler weather. We did a few touristy things like going to the art gallery and to the zoo. One of the highlights at the Ontario art gallery is a piece donated by Evan Penny. The piece was a super realistic stretched out face that was larger than life size. It looked so creepy! The pictures on his website don't do it justice but I recommend checking it out anyway.
In one of the stores in Toronto we came across this picture in a free newspaper full of drawings. I don't know who drew it so I can't give them credit but it really tickled my funny bone because it looks like caricatures of Chris and I. Weird!

In other news, I made a new toy this week, the forest sprite. I just recently purchased the pink fabric and I was very excited to make something out of it.


Have a good weekend! ^_^
-Grumble Toy

No comments: